|Chanel Collection Rouge Allure Moiré - campaign visual|
Chanel have had far too many yummy collections this year. In the lipstick stakes alone, there were three planned. First-off, there was Avant-Première de Chanel (April), which featured new Rouge Coco Shine and new Rouge Coco shades. And then in June we saw the gorgeous Collection Révélation de Chanel, which introduced some delicious new sparkly and glossy Lèvres Scintellantes. To complete their planned trio, Chanel have now delivered their third and final lippie collection for 2013: Collection Rouge Allure Moiré, which according to Chanel, is "inspired by the beauty and refinement of overflowing fabrics and ribbons" and features new and LE Rouge Allure, Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss and Crayon Lèvres lipsticks, along with two LE Le Vernis shades.
Rouge Allure (€31.50)
|the Rouge Allure lippies|
There are five new shades and three LE shades:
- 122 Farouche (new) - chocolate with silver shimmer
- 124 Ambigue (LE) - rosy brown with bronze and violet plum pearl
- 125 Indécise (New) - natural rosy beige with a coppery moiré effect
- 129 Surprenante (New) - intense pink with ultra-luminous fuchsia shimmer
- 131 Étonnante (New) - satiny apricot with golden pearl
- 132 Impulsive (LE) - reddish pink with with gold and silver reflects
- 134 Audacieuse (LE) - bold rosy red with an intense moiré effect
- 135 Énigmatique (New) - deep brownish red with gold and silver pearl
Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss (€31.50)
- 71 Réflexion (LE) - reddish pink
- 72 Controversy (new) - intense violet plum
- 68 Rose Poudré (new) - slightly greyish pale pink gives precision to delicate shades.
- 69 Rose Argent (new) - reddish pink
I know which ones my beady eyes will be on when I wander in for a look tomorrow... as always, the darker shades of Extrait de Gloss/Controversy, Le Vernis/Rose Moiré, Le Crayon Lèvres/Rose Argent, and the Rouge Allure shades of Surprenante, Impulsive & Audacieuse. Purely for a look, of course :-)
|Collection Rouge Allure Moiré - the palette|
The collection has already launched on the 27th September.
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!