|Collection Variation de Chanel - Campaign Visual|
Just in time for Valentines' Day, Chanel's latest Lip collection is launching on the 14th of February. If you love Chanel lipsticks, you're going to be in heaven with this huge collection.
Palette-wise, this collection features three different shade ranges - naturals, pink-reds and violet-plums, in shiny, satiny or velvet lipsticks, lipglosses and lip pencils. Oh, and a nail polish thrown in for good measure :-)
In case anyone needs a refresher on Chanel's finishes, Rouge Allure is Chanel's most pigmented, luminous, intense lipstick and comes in two finishes - the satin finish of Rouge Allure and the velvet (matte) finish of Rouge Allure Velvet. Both are €31.50. Rouge Coco (€30.50), Chanel's hydrating crème lip colour is slightly less intense, whereas Rouge Coco Shine (€30.50), Chanel's hydrating sheer lipshine, tends towards more a shiny finish, stopping short of a gloss - this role is fulfilled by les Lèvres Scintillantes (€26.00), Chanel's ultra-glossy, always shiny, occasionally shimmering, lipglosses.
The Natural Shades
Oh so many pretty things to choose from... the beige side of the collection has the following lipsmackers:
- Rouge Coco: #61 Chéri (peach/ LE)
- Rouge Coco Shine: #69 Flirt (apricot coral /re-promote) and #89 Satisfaction (beige /new)
- Rouge Allure: #144 Conquise (apricot /new)
- Rouge Allure Velvet: #43 La Favorite (red/coral /new)
- Levres Scintillantes: #181 Bliss (peach with golden shimmer /new)
- Le Crayon Levres: #34 Natural (deep beige /re-promote) and #89 Beige Satin (powdery pink beige /new)
The pink side of the collection varies from pastel pink to brilliant red...
- Rouge Coco: #54 Le Baiser (intense golden pink /re-promote)
- Rouge Coco Shine: #91 Boheme (red /new) and #87 Rendez-Vous (intense blue-ish pink /new)
- Rouge Allure: #138 Fougueuse (pink /new)
- Rouge Allure Velvet: #46 La Malicieuse (brilliant red /new)
- Levres Scintillantes: #179 Murmure (soft candy pink /re-promote)
- Le Crayon Levres: #48 Bois de Rose (rose /re-promote) and #88 Rose Clair (soft pink /new)
The purples feature shades of plum tones on blue-ish base.
- Rouge Coco: #62 Irrésistible (rosewood with silver shimmers /LE)
- Rouge Coco Shine: #90 Mutine (soft iridescent pink with silver shimmer /LE) and #92 Émotion (rosy plum /new)
- Rouge Allure: #145 Rayonnante (deep fuchsia with mauve shimmer /new)
- Rouge Allure Velvet: #47 L'Amoureuse (rosewood /new)
- Levres Scintillantes: #182 Tocade (plum /new)
- Le Crayon Levres: #26 Pretty Pink (violet-plum pink with silver shimmer /re-promote) and #58 Rubellite (deep pink /re-promote)
The Nail Polish
|Chanel Le Vernis #609/Coup de Coeur|
On the nails, Le Vernis #609/Coup de Coeur is a new nail polish (€22.50) in deep plum and is designed to work with the red and pink collection, the nudes of the beige palette, and the violet-plum tones of the purple palette.
I am looking forward to trying out the nail varnish in Coup de Coeur. I'm not one for nude lippies in general (I have about thirty of them for my kit, but I only use one or two personally). The lipstick shades that interest me tend to be darker and more intense, so I'll be looking at the Levres Scintillantes in Tocade, the
Rouge Coco Shine in Boheme and the Rouge Allure Velvet in La Malicieuse. Reds and plums, that's more me :-)
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!