PRIMER | PENCIL | LIPSTICK | STAIN | LIPGLOSS
These product recommendations are listed here.
GLITTERS | FINISHING SPRAY | LASHES
|"Supporting Cast" Recommended Products
- Barry M Dazzle Dust and Glitter Dust Really cheap, really pigmented loose pigments and glitters
- Makeup Forever Diamond Powder and Star Powder Expensive but beautiful fine glitters
- Kryolan Glamour Sparks Less expensive than Makeup Forever for a much larger amount, and at least as good if not better - but only available online
- MAC Loose Pigments and Reflects Pigments Brilliant loose pigments, excellent colour pay-off, avoid the chunkier glitter ones if you just want a pigment. The Reflects range of pigments are beautiful glitters
- MAC Fix+ Use this over makeup to meld it all together. Be careful if you're wearing a non-waterproof mascara. This is not a setting spray, but it does help your makeup last a little longer and look less chalky, especially if you're using a lot of matte powder products. This is one of those very useful products, you can also use it to foil your eyeshadows, for example, and you can spritz it underneath a drying makeup to make it blend a little easier; to cool down your face (without disturbing your makeup) in hot conditions; mixed with some glitter or metallic pigments to provide a shimmery spray for face/body... etc.
- BUDGET: Revlon, Ardell
- SPLURGE: MAC, Benefit (recommended tentatively, as the lash band is a little floppy), Makeup Forever, Shu Uemura, Illamasqua (recommended tentatively, as the lash band tends to be a little stiff)
- GLUE: Duo Adhesive Latex-based glue